All shades of rock in one original band called Trip Sixteen.
We’ve worked our way around the Swedish south since we were kids. In 2019 we’ll be live again with even more songs and creative ideas to reach the rock n’ rollers of our generations.
From local restaurants, pubs, and vinyl venues to private garden events and house parties. Both live from the scene but also in your speakers from streaming services such as YouTube and Spotify.
Hope you’ve enjoyed rockin’ with us in 2018.
We’ll be back stronger than ever next year.
Hope to experience a gig with us one day?
Let us know your location and closest venue and we’ll let you know when we visit your nearest home town.
– Live at Topflight AW party, Ängelholm
– Live at HX festivalen, Helsingborg
– Live at Fröidhafestivalen, Utvälinge
– Live at Jutan, Helsingborg
– Live at Nöjesmagazinet, Kristianstad
– Live at Charles Dickens Bar & Scen, Helsingborg x 2
– Live at Dunkers Kulturhus, Helsingborg
– Live at The Tivoli, Helsingborg x 2
– (First official gig) Releaseparty aka Bara Löv together with Jens Bonde and Trip Sixteen CREW at Kärra Gård in Varalöv.
– Released our first original tracks written, recorded, and produced together with Jonathan Bernhardsson.
– Drummer Johan Martinsson joined the band.
– Live at Bahnhof Bar in Ängelholm. (Without a drummer)
– Lead guitarist Tobias Franck joined the band.
– Trip Sixteen was founded by lead singer Axel Brundin and bass-player Kim Landgren in Helsingborg.